Monday, February 23, 2009

Bored....

Today I have class and am pretty bored on the break in between. I'm getting really excited for the rest of the semester, spring break is coming up and I plan on spending a majority of it in Plano. After that my friends and I are planning a camping trip since I have yet to go since being up at school. Should be lots of fun.

I just read my sister's blog and she made the cutest curtains...I want to make some for my living room in my apartment, my roomate and I have some already but they are just cheap ones from Walmart. I need a craft project to start on, either curtains or something for the walls.

I have two tests Wednesday but after that things will pretty slow, I'm loving the free time I get this semester, but I know things will start picking up.

Back to class....write more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment